Blogged from Nox & Friends on Bob’s Opinion
Thanks go out to Nox & Friends and the work of Hardnox, thank you for your post.
While reading the “Phillip Mudd’s” profile in the Uriel report, remember, in the list of Mudd’s credentials (6) Uriel is using the law credentials of the present Deputy, not those of Mudd. As well to remember, that the Deep State (Shadow Government), does include other agencies within the unelected bureaucracy, agencies with regulatory authority. and has become protected by the liberal congress including the RINO establishment politicians and the mainstream media.
CNN doubles down on stupid – Phillip Mudd’s Mueller connection
Fmr. Mueller-appointed FBI bigshot vows ‘ticked’ FBI
will get revenge on Trump: ‘We’re going to win’
February 4, 2018
CNN analyst Philip Mudd, a former employee of the embattled FBI and CIA, threatened a sitting United States president during an unhinged rant on live TV.
“The FBI people are ticked,” Mudd bellowed on CNN. “If you think you can push us off this because you can intimidate the director, you’d better think again! You’ve been around for 13 months. We’ve been around since 1908. I know how this game is going to be played! We’re going to win.”
Mudd’s comments are in the first 1:15 – I recommend not going further unless you have a barf bag near.
President Trump echoed the sentiments of millions of Americans after the damning FISA memo was released. The memo suggested that the Obama FBI and CIA were weaponized against the Trump campaign because top agency officials desperately wanted Hillary Clinton to be president.
“The FBI became a tool of anti-Trump political actors,” President Trump tweeted, quoting a Wall Street Journal article. “This is unacceptable in a democracy and ought to alarm anyone who wants the FBI to be a nonpartisan enforcer of the law.”
Philip Mudd became unglued shortly after the House Intelligence Committee released the FISA memo detailing the widespread surveillance abuses allegedly committed by the Obama FBI and CIA to illegally spy on former Trump campaign officials.
Mudd falsely claimed that Trump is impugning the entire FBI when the president has repeatedly said his issue is only with the top-level officials — most of whom are Obama holdovers — who were caught red-handed making anti-Trump statements and trying to influence the 2016 election in Hillary’s favor.
President Trump has repeatedly praised the rank-and-file members of the FBI and CIA, who are not involved in this cloak-and-dagger thuggery.
Twitter reacted to Mudd’s harangue by saying his remarks confirmed widespread speculation that an anti-Trump Deep State is working to thwart the will of the people by sabotaging a duly elected president.
Dan Bongino, a former Secret Service agent, called Mudd’s threats “the most disturbing piece of video you’ll see all day.”
Read the article HERE.
This is not only a bad actor but a racist, sedition-prone man who has not one iota of caution or common sense. It isn’t the first and doubtfully will be the last time he goes on air to denigrate Blacks, Whites, nor issue threats against the President. For instance, this clip from August 2017 also shows him threatening the President with death.
So here are the facts about this man – FROM HIS OWN BIOGRAPHY……you decide
Phillip Mudd Biography: (included in blue is some additional information)
(1) 1985 – Joined the Central Intelligence Agency as an analyst specializing in South Asia and then the Middle East.
(2) 1995-1998 – Served on the National Intelligence Council as the Deputy National Intelligence Officer for the Near East and South Asia (this position is an extremely high level supervisory requiring a LOT of information on South Asia and the Middle East, is generally considered for those holding advanced degrees and supervisory skills to manage more than 100 employees. It requires meeting a lot of standards and security clearance at high levels including being recommended if internally applying)
(3) 1999-2001 – Managed Iraq analysis at the CIA
(4) 2001 – early 2001, detailed from CIA to serve as the Director for Gulf Affairs on the White House National Security Council (9/11, note this position in 2017 was an appointed position filled by a retired military commander. That should give an idea of just how important the position is in addition to the G14+ requirements)
(5) 2002 – Second-in-charge of counterterrorism analysis in the Counterterrorist Center
(6) 2003-2005 – Deputy Director of the Counterterrorist Center (was unable to check qualification requirements; however, the current deputy director has the following which should give you a better understanding – ” received Bachelor of Arts degrees in government and economics from the College of William and Mary., Master in Business Administration, and a Juris Doctor from the National Law Center at George Washington University)
(7) 2005-2010 – Federal Bureau of Investigation’s National Security Branch Deputy Director – appointed by FBI Director Mueller – then became Senior Intelligence Adviser until 2010 when he resigned (2009 Fort Hood,
Phillip Mudd is the President of Mudd Management, a company specializing in security consulting; analytic training; and public speaking about security issues. He is a senior fellow at the New America Foundation and The George Washington University’s Homeland Security Policy Institute. He now serves as Senior Global Adviser to Oxford Analytica, a British-based firm specializing in advising multinational companies. He sits on the advisory board for the National Counterterrorism Center and for the Director of National Intelligence, and he serves on the Aspen Institute’s Homeland Security Group.
Mr. Mudd graduated cum laude from Villanova University with a B.A. in English Literature (1983), and he earned an M.A. in English Literature from the University of Virginia (1984).
I see no information on law, intelligence nor counter intelligence degrees. To be clear there are degrees or seminars under the school of Law that could have been added to his educational merits. Apparently he felt he had no need for adding a law degree or intelligence gathering to his alphabet letters. One would believe that this high up in career choice that at a minimum an introductory law or intelligence degree or courses would have been standard procedure even back in 1998. How could anyone take his word seriously when he has not one iota (according to his bio) of legal expertise or intelligence gathering degree?
We have seen the extreme NWO bias of CNN on many occasions and from many of its commentators at least a few whose own bio is less than adequate for their position. Seriously, how did Phillip Mudd manage to make a career at such a top-level without proper credentials? His lack of such simply negates anything he has to say worth hearing.
In addition one could put forth that he was extremely ambitious or something weird about bouncing from point A deputy or director to senior analyst; or that assignments were very short duration; or he was moved from position to position for incompetence at some level of management.
In any case this man should be brought in by the Secret Service or FBI as a serious threat to the organization and creditable threat to stir animosity in the public arena. His direct link to Mueller also casts a serious Deep State theory pall over every move Mueller has made.