He really had nothing inside his head except perhaps a tiny bit of matter for life…
#AceNewsReport – USA:July.05: A man who set off a firework from the top of his head on the Fourth of July fatally injured himself:
Devon Staples and his friends had been drinking and setting off fireworks while celebrating the holiday on Saturday in the backyard of a friend’s home.The 22-year-old placed a mortar tube on his head and set it off. He died instantly, the Associated Press reported.
His death marks the first known fireworks-related fatality in Maine since the state legalized the explosives on Jan. 1, 2012.
State fire marshals are investigating other firework-related injuries mostly involving burns and eye injuries.